Friday 9 July 2010

A Day Before Leaving for UPM

Yesterday was my last day staying in my hometown (not forever la-.-..) before leaving for UPM.

In the morning, I went for a haircut, but the hairstylist was not available. So, I went to another saloon, which I've never been before. After that, I went to my father's grocery shop and had my breakfast with my mother, godmother and aunt in a stall next to my father's shop.

Then, when I went home, I saw HJE's text message: "jen jen,wanna eat bor?". I replied: "Paiseh.. Just reached home. Ady makan with yi ma gu che.. O.o i dun mind going yumcha if u insist. Lolz". He replied: "yeah,i go2 pick u up nw,". Therefore, within minutes, he arrived. There were LHS and SJS inside the car too. We went to Lana Coffee House (or is it Tea House? never mind-.-..), and I ordered my beverage while the others had their lunch. That was my first time during this semester break I had a complete Hokkien conversation in a gathering. It's fun!

Then, I went home. I surfed the net and my cousin came to my house seeking guidance in some Math topics. Then, as usual, I had my work out, bath and dinner. At 9 p.m., I went to my brother's house and then went to Gluton's Square to have my supper while dinner for my brother. It's my sis-in-law's treat! This was because I helped her translated her Bahasa Malaysia script to English. It was about MC-ing on an Australian Musical Tour event. Thanks for the treat!

Soon after, I went home, watched drama and surfed the net. Then, KTS, NWX and I chatted in MSN for quite some time, while I was busy packing some stuffs for the next day's journey. Then, I chatted with PMJ and asked her about her new relationship. She too asked my help to bring some stuffs from her house to UPM for her. After that, I had my slumber. I wonder how long did I take to fall asleep. Around 30 minutes perhaps.

No comments: