Monday 1 November 2010

Chocolate - My Savior, My Lover

Every night,
I could easily fall asleep
As I was tired -
Mentally tired
Due to my emotional frame of mind.

Every morning,
I could easily wake up
As I was hoping
I will be able to enjoy myself
Without having to spend my life
In this small room,
Facing my laptop,
Studying for my final,
And
Waiting for calls or smses.

I realized
Recently,
I tend to get emotional easily
Even for just a very small matter -
A small argument
Or clash of opinions,
I could easily drop some tears.

I'm getting fragile;
I'm getting weaker;
I'm getting tired
Of everything that happened on and around me.
I despise my life!
I hate myself!

I yearn for a new life -
Acknowledged by everyone,
Cared by everyone,
And loved by everyone.

There is only one thing which can save me now...
And that is
Chocolate...
Yes,
The magical chocolate.
Every bite of it
Can send me to the seventh heaven of delight.
I love you,
Chocolate...

No comments: