Saturday 13 November 2010

Enough... STOP!

Life during exam week is a total boredom to me. I couldn't spend my time enjoying activities I've always been doing. Worse yet, I've been battling my inner self not to reminisce my past. I want to have a carefree life. I want a life without worries. I want back my naive frame of mind. I wish I won't experience those devastating traumas, but I couldn't bend time; I couldn't reverse the ever-flowing time. No use crying over spilt milk. Nevertheless, I've learnt a lot and grown a lot. I will make use of this precious experience as my future guidance. I know it's easier said than done, but I hope I could engrave it in my heart and never fret. This is not a doomsday anyway! Every end is a new beginning, so I must not give up. I ought to persevere to see through these hardships!

Enough...
Soh Jenqlii, STOP reminiscing already!!!!

No comments: