Sunday 1 January 2012

01012012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!!

Recently, I was too lazy to blog. Sorry about that. Well, in this new year, I hope I could see through the remaining 366 days. This Year 2012 is my very first step into a business-cum-education world. I have never thought that I would have my own business and become a boss at this young age. Hopefully, I could manage everything well. I'm not going to let myself, my family, my friends and others down. I hope my business will flourish, I hope my health will be in tip-top condition, I hope my luck will be good, I hope my timing will be precise and I would hope for a lot of things if I could be allowed to hope for more. Last but not the least, allow me to share what I posted in my Facebook for my New Year resolution.
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012 shines, 2011 fades...
Here we rhyme for the forgotten shades...
Have a great 2012...
A new year, a new life, a new path & a new destiny await us...
Let's strive through and create a new world...
101401
I shall be waiting...
=)

No comments: