Monday 30 July 2007

Adios Assistant Head Prefect 1 (Discipline) !!!!!

wah.. so happy because i've let go my burden.. i can now concentrate more in my study.. can wake up a bit late to school liao.. hahaa.. well, my post is held by Ng Yan Qi and Head Prefect is Chong Win Sin... Well, hopefully, Yan Qi will be better than me. Anyway, i hope this is my last post until my monthly exam is over. Haha.. k lar.. i'll write more next time.. Adios!!!!!

This for you... nice song!!!
http://natashaamber.imeem.com/music/x0TWNhfu/acha_septriasa_feat_irwansyah_ada_cinta/

2 comments:

~thian~ said...

u have retired? haha ur prefect life has come to an end. do u miss ur post?

Jzen@Hayden said...

no miss lar.. i miss my carefree life as an ordinary student.. haha.. tmlo exam ler.. haiz... not enough preparation ar.. i think most of us will discuss... hahahaha.. well, i dun think so.. aiks... haiz... -_-|||