Sunday 4 July 2010

張芸京 (Chang Yun-jing)

Well, I've just finished watching a drama via pps, and thus I've nothing to do in the evening. I surfed the net and eventually came to Youtube. I searched for 超級星光大道 (One Million Star), and then I came across 超級偶像 (Super Idol) - Year 2008. Both are televised singing competitions in Taiwan.

I listened to a couple of songs, and finally there was this one contestant grasped my attention - 張芸京 (Chang Yun-jing). She is a handsome tomboy who sings uniquely. I bet you could hardly tell that she is a girl even when she were to talk with you! Her Chinese songs are great, but not English because the pronunciation is awful. Anyway, I soon realized that 黑裙子 (Black Skirt) which is one of my favourite songs is actually her song! Well, she is crowned as the champion of Super Idol (First Season). She deserved it!

2 comments:

Xandrea711 said...

ya~i love her songs too..^^ mayb u shud watch her 2mins mv..song title is "rang wo zhao gu ni" >> "let me take care of you"..it's a nice mv 2 watch n listen to..

Jzen@Hayden said...

thanks^^