Monday 20 December 2010

3D 2N trip

Day 1
17th Dec 2010, Friday (9.30 a. m.)
My dad and I went to Kampar KTMB station. En route, we stopped by at Mambang Diawan for breakfast. The food there was nice. I've forgotten to snap the picture. Too bad :( Just the usual 'yong tofu', noodles + vermicelli and wanton noodles. We then continued our journey to Kampar, packed the car there and boarded our train around 12 p. m.. It took us 5.5 hours to reach Gemas. We had our dinner with my relatives and my MOM!!! ^^.. in a restaurant there.

Day 2
Well, I went there because there was a housewarming buffet dinner at 7 p. m. and to see the design of the new house bought by my aunt. It was renovated as well. We helped with the cleaning and arranging the furniture too. We woke up around 4.45 a. m. and brushed up. This was because we need to ''invite the Gods'' into the new house before 7 a. m.. By 7 p. m., the greatest nightmare of all happened! Our catering made a huge mistake and never turned up! The hosts of the house panicked! I was the only cool-headed one. Hahaha.. After many attempts in solving the problems, we resorted to satay and some fried food bought from another place as temporary food served for the arrived guests. By 9.20 p.m., another group of caterer came and provided food. The quantity served wasn't enough as they didn't have much time to prepare the sufficient amount we ordered. Everything went well after that. Tired....

Day 3
Woke up around 10.20 a. m., went to brush up, had my breakfast and prepared to return to hometown. We went to the Gemas KTMB station, and we were informed that our train was delayed for 20 minutes. Damn-.-.. After bidding farewell to my mom, my dad and I boarded the train. In the train, there was a man snoring so loud as if the whole coach was his-.-.. We reached Kampar around 5.40 p.m. and my dad decided to go find the famous claypot chicken rice shop for dinner. We found it! Chan Siew Heng - that's the shop name. Even the 阿贤 from the Travel with Axian went there before. Lolz..

*pictures will be uploaded when my line's good* -_-

No comments: