Sunday 12 December 2010

My vacation in Serdang

It is my third day in Serdang now. It is my first time coming here all by myself. Yeah, I'm ''big'' enough to have the gut to come down here alone. It is a thing which should be given a compliment to. *clap clap* Hehe... Well, I came all the way here from my hometown to meet my friends. I don't wanna stay at home idly! I want to get out and have a life like anyone here.

I took the 7 a.m. bus and reached Bukit Jalil bus station around 9.30 a.m.. Thanks to Sam who took the trouble fetching me to Old Flat. To become your "wife's" passenger is my greatest pleasure. Haha... At 3.45 p.m., thanks to Sam again for fetching me to KTM station. Thanks!! Thanks!! :D I went shopping in Midvalley and met up with Joey, Jay and HB. I didn't buy anything as there was nothing cheap! There was a pair of jeans which I liked, but unfortunately my size was unavailable. :( After dining in the Oasis Food Court, we shopped a while before heading back to Old Flat.

Yesterday morning, we woke up and went for breakfast in Bao Long. Kinda nostalgic since it has been almost a month since I last went there for a meal. Haha... Then I brought HB to the so-called "lake" before returning to Old Flat, packing his stuff and went home. Yesterday night, at 8.30 p.m., I went to Sg. Long Station One enjoying Sam's performance. It was great as I didn't have to spend my evening in my this very small room. Well, it was a successful performance. Haha... Thanks for bringing me there. :D

It's 2.30 a.m. now, and I have promised Terry that I will be his first viewer of the pictures uploaded by him via Facebook. I'm waiting for him by writing up this blog. Well, since he is still busy selecting his cutest pictures, I've yet to be able to sleep until now. -_-..

Anyway, I'm looking forward for my coming activities after my sleep later. I wonder who will "date" me next. Hmm...

No comments: