Thursday 15 December 2011

Day 3

There is no CIMB in Gemas, so I have no choice but to open Maybank saving account this morning. I have two ATM cards now! Hahaha... As if my money is increasing.. -.-.. Hopefully it will soon!!! :D

Hmm.. Today, my mom boarded the KTMB train and it delayed 1 hour before departed to Kampar. My dad, aunt and grandparents waited her at 6 p.m. there and fetched her to Ipoh.

I've almost finished arranging my messy room. My aunt's stuffs are still here. It won't be moved in a while. So, I guess that's all for my room arrangement. I swept and mopped the sandy floor upstairs. Tomorrow, I'll need to do it again since sandy floor needs to be mopped many times in order to clean it.

Two receipts came in today and more are coming! My aunt told me that she would help me to pay for all the fees as if she was borrowing the money to me until I am able to pay her back. She said I should have some savings and shouldn't spend all of them now. Thanks a lot! Hopefully, I could pay her back by early next year. : )

Well, there is nothing much I wanted to write today. Allow me to end my today's blog with:

"I shall be waiting...."

No comments: