Monday 26 December 2011

Memoir in My Heart

-Memoir-
The gist of everything;
Only the memories are treasured;
Deep in my humane heart.
So,
Expect not much elaboration in this piece of blog.
Thank you...

-24 Dec-
Protagonists were Sunway Pyramid and Beer.
A great shopping even though I just bought a watch.
A great drinking session.
I was drunk for the first time.
BUT,
I won't make myself drunk anymore.
A promise I made that I shall keep for eternity.

-25 Dec-
MV
Had a movie - Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.
Hilarious.
Window shopping.
Food hunting in Jusco.
What a great day.

-26 Dec-
Ended my KL excursion.
Had YTF as lunch before bidding farewell.
2.5-hour journey -
Back to a black-and-white town.
2 students registered my tuition class just now.
Had dinner in a restaurant.
Done managing my account.
I shall be waiting....

No comments: