Wednesday 21 December 2011

Winter Solstice Poem

Few days ago, I created a poem themed on Winter Solstice which falls on tomorrow. This noon, I edited it into JPG format and posted it as my profile picture in my Facebook.

Today's tuition, my cousins helped me out by arranging all the tables and chairs. Thanks! :D

Well, tonight my aunt's house will be having "tang yuan rolling" but I am not going. I wanted to learn the flour kneading process, but my aunt bought kneaded flour instead to make things easier. So, I asked her about the process and hopefully tomorrow I can succeed in kneading it in DTC.

I'm going to KL tomorrow; should be after breakfast - after eating "tang yuan". I'll have my haircut there too if possible. I'll pack my stuffs later. No packing mood yet :X

Here's the poem in JPG format. Do appraise it. Thanks ^^

No comments: